Heart-Shaped Jello Mold
This is what we will be making:
I would like to thank my friends, Susan, Muriel and Arachléa for testing this tutorial for me. You can view and download Arachléa´s beautiful stationery HERE
Note: This tutorial is for intermediate to advanced PSP users and as such, will not contain detailed instructions for every phase.
I used Paint Shop Pro Version 6.02 to make this Jello mold, but it can be done easily with Version 7. You will need the following items to complete the tutorial:
A. My heart selection and the whipped cream tube, which can be downloaded here:
B. Eye Candy 3 (It´s now free!) which can be downloaded here:
1. Unzip the zip file and place the "heart-ns.sel" into your selections folder and the "cream-ns" tube into your tubes folder. Install the Eye Candy 3 into your plug-ins folder.
2. Create a new image, 350px by 350px, Resolution 72ppi, transparent background. Add a new layer.
3. Go to Selections>Load from disk and click on ".heart-ns.sel". Your image should now look like this:
4. Flood fill your image with a solid color, whatever you want to use. I used color #AE2269.
5. Leaving the heart selected, go to Image>Plug-in filters and locate Eye Candy 3.1. Select "swirl". Use these settings:
6. Go back to Eye Candy, but this time select "glass". Use these settings:
7. Repeat Step 6.
Do Not Deselect!
Continued on Page 2 »»»
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Please sign my guestbook so I'll know you were here.
This tutorial is my own creation, any similarity to any other tutorial on the Internet is unintentional. It is copyrighted by me,
*~Nightshadow~*, on February 9, 2002, andis not to be copied or reproduced in any way under penalty of law. Graphics lists, please e-mail me for permission to post my tutorials, especially because I would love to see the results :O)
NOTE: Any image you make using this tutorial is completely your own property.
|[ Home ]||[ Tutorials ]||[ Sign My Guest Book ]||[ View My Guest Book ]||[ Goodies ]||[ Links ]|
© Blue Rose Design 2002 - 2003